Saving money...as easy as 123!








Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bath & Body...awesome savings!

So, I went in to Bath & Body Works to get my freebie tonight and was surprised by all the sale items.  I might have to go back to do some birthday/Christmas shopping for this coming year.  Many of their lotions and soaps are 50 - 75% off!  Here is what I go tonight for just $2.72!

If you got in on the LUV BBW Club in November (deal is no longer available) you should have received your card by now.  You can go in any Thursday of the month and you will get something free every month (they set the freebies).  I was pleasantly surprised tonight when I got my freebie.  I was thinking we might get a little travel size lotion or pocket bac, but it was more!  I was able to get one of the full size lotions and a pocket bac and the holder for my January Freebie. 

Make sure you print off this coupon HERE and you can get a free travel size item of your choice with any purchase.  I chose to grab another of the soaps for $2.50 and I got the lotion for free!

Michelle

No comments: