Saving money...as easy as 123!








Friday, January 7, 2011

Mega Swagbucks today!


It's Friday and that means it's Mega Swagbucks! Today your chances of winning higher amounts of Swagbucks is higher than any other day of the week. It's not uncommon to win 30 - 40 Swagbucks in one search on Fridays.

Swagbucks is a search site...I use it to search for everything (just like Google or Bing) and you earn points towards prizes...this holiday season I redeemed Swagbacks for $40 in Target and $20 in Amazon gift cards and there are many other gift cards and items you can earn points towards. I just started using Swagbucks in August, so to earn $60+ in less than 4 months isn't bad at all....especially when I am doing something I would have done anyway.

Go HERE for all the details!
 
Michelle

No comments: