Saving money...as easy as 123!








Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First freebie from Bath & Body Works LUV CLUB

Did you sign up for the Bath & Body Works LUV CLUB back in November?  If you did, you should have gotten your Membership Card in the mail by now (mine came last week).  Tomorrow is the first Thursday we can go in to get our freebie.  We have no idea what it will be, but I'm hoping to make it out to the mall tomorrow, so if I do I'll let you know what it is.  Just remember you have to go in on a Thursday during the month to grab it.  And if you don't make it in one month you just forfeit that month.

Michelle

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

I have my card and I need to go out to the store tonight to figure out what we get. If I remember correctly, the girl told me that the first "Freebie" is a handipac...