Saving money...as easy as 123!








Thursday, January 6, 2011

Menu Planning Thursday


For me it's easier to plan my menu the day after the ad comes out and I’ve had a chance to review and get my coupons together. This will be a post you can expect at See Me Save every Thursday afternoon. We try to shop mainly from the ad (with the exception of any produce or anything else we may need for the upcoming week). I plan my menu around what is in our stockpile and we add to the stockpile based on what is on sale for the week that matches up with my coupons.

If I have the recipe easily accessible for the dinners I will link up to that so you can grab it too.  So, here we go with our menu plan for the week.

Sunday - Turkey Pot Pie we will use chicken instead of turkey for this recipe since it’s what we have on hand this week. My family loves this dish and it’s super easy to make!

Monday - Out to dinner for my son's 13th Birthday!!!

Tuesday - 5 minute Vegetarian Chili with crackers

Wednesday - Broccoli and Cheese Soup with french bread

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Biscuits and Gravy and eggs

Saturday - Chicken Tetrazini and vegetable mix
Michelle

No comments: